Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have a dream...

...of meeting this SUPER DUPER rich man. Who doesnt stink. Who's reasonably nice and funny. Who likes travel and adventure, sometimes. And maybe, just maybe, he digs something more than Jeffery Archer or Sydney Sheldon. Dare I dream that he knows who Vikram Seth or Pablo Neruda is? No, I'm getting beyond myself now.

So, he's reasonably nice & funny. and VERRY rich. That's all.

He likes me. and I like him.

We get married (ok, Im not too particular about getting married, as long as I have legal rights over his money!)

I wake up every morning and make orange juice for him. no added sugar.

We go jogging in the park (I can just about manage 7 am, though 8 would be much nicer, thank you).

We both have happy, fulfilled lives. He's busy amassing his riches. I'm busy blowing them up on big rocks of diamonds, little black dresses and pointy red shoes. Just to keep HIM on his toes, you see.

We give each other space. Over the years, he falls for my best friend. And i fall for his brother.

But, this too shall pass.

And we live happily ever after....

4 comments:

The Line of Beauty said...

Lol, it seems my wishes are not much different than yours..

Though, I'd have my best friend for keeps and dump him for another 'rich' man!!

Gauri said...

Ahh the pointy red shoes...Now you have put an image in my head:)

Hina said...

once in my life, i will surely wear pointy red shoes :-) now if only more ppl would believe that I believe my dream!

Restlessilence said...

wow.. the perrrfect life :D..