Monday, December 19, 2005

Sometimes

.... I dont feel like speaking at all to my family or friends, even though I miss them a lot.

... I feel like bursting into uninhibited laughter in the middle of a serious business review. or sticking out my tongue at the guy taking serious notes. and winking conspiratorially at the guy who is desperately trying to hold back a yawn.

... I get extremely irriated when my Mom tells me something that I know is logically good for me, but I cannot do it.

... I dont feel like being understanding and considerate while listening to problems of friends of family. Even though I would expect them to do so were I whining to them.

... I feel like walking endlessly, hoping to reach the edge of the universe. And then topple over into the vast unexplored beyond.

... I wish there was a Lacuna Inc in the real world to help me erase painful memories. not just forgive, but also forget. or - I wish life would give me at least one opportunity to believe in the fairy tale world of movies.

No comments: